In addition to providing education, we offer our own expertise to municipalities, institutions, organizations, and landowners. Our board has a wide range of knowledge and connections that we are more than happy to provide in order to improve the health of our watersheds.
PSCW provides technical guidance by…
- Maintaining a public online database with over 20 years of water quality sampling data.
- Analyzing and interpreting water quality data to determine areas of concern.
- Funding, collecting, analyzing, and interpreting specialized tests for fecal DNA, pesticides, and herbicides.
- Conducting site visits for landowners regarding erosion and water quality concerns.
- Implementing and monitoring cutting-edge practices to remediate water quality issues.
- Applying for water quality improvement project grants on behalf of/in partnership with organizations.
We are also happy to answer any water quality related question! Find our contact information here.